Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do I tell if my Mustang is a ';numbers matching'; Mustang?

Check all the VIN numbers, door tag and engine number, then go to the Marti report online to verify that all the parts go together.How do I tell if my Mustang is a ';numbers matching'; Mustang?
There are vin numbers on multiple items on your car that should match as already mentioned but this also includes the door. Should be a number on the side when you open the door. But then if it doesn't match its prob been in a wreck and been replaced.How do I tell if my Mustang is a ';numbers matching'; Mustang?
Sorry your question makes no since. There are numbers to just about everything on a car. So which part you talking about.
you have to take your VIN number, and motor number, transmission number, rear end (all you identification numbers) and take it to a ford dealer and have them match it.
The vin # for the car will match the block and tranny's #s. Look up some stang websites for more info.
what do you mean by numbers matching?

No comments:

Post a Comment