Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do you ask for people's phone numbers?

How do you get someone's phone number without creeping them out? And I don't just mean girls, because sometimes I meet cool guys and just want to chill with them but feel weird asking for their number.





Should you plan something to do together first, then ask for the number? Or what?How do you ask for people's phone numbers?
say hey txt me sumtime. then ull figure it out that u need there number or they will figure it out..How do you ask for people's phone numbers?
You have answered your own question. Hey do you feel like chilling out sometime?


I know of this really cool joint/................ I thought that you might be interested in going to/seeing/doing...........?


Here is my phone number just in case your interested. With that if the person is interested they usually automatically give you their phone number.


I have always found that if I hand over my phone number I always get their number.


Why don't you just try it out, you will be surprised how many numbers you end up with.


Please remember if you are given a phone number make sure that you ring it.** People usually wait for the phone call**
I'm a girl and if a guy asks for my number it doesn't really creep me out at all. As for me getting another girls number, we just go ooh, can I have your number and that's fine but I don't really know about a guy to another guy. In other situations, I have given/gotten phone numbers if there was a reason I might have to contact this person later.
For girls ill give you a few examples i've used, 1 Hey we should hang out sometime? *they should give you there number if they liked talking to you* 2 Well I have to go, then give them your phone *If there smart enough they should know what to do* 3 Oh yea, well I have to go, Whats your number, I'll text you when I get some time. Those are the 3 I know You just got to experiment and see what works for you.





For guys just grow some balls and ask. Dude whats your number or Give me yo Number ******. If there cool and yall want to be friends man just ask.
i always use


';Hey do you party?'; if they say yes i say


';Well can i get your number so i can hit you up for parties';





now if i know them i say


Hey can i get your number





and if i dont know them i say


hey you look interesting i know of a party this weekend can i get your number





and if i dont know them and they dont party i say


can i get your number?
If its a girl, say, ';I really enjoyed talking to you, can I call you sometime';.





If it's a guy, don't ask for their number....offer yours. Say '; hey man you seem like you would be really cool to hang with... let me give you my number so the next time you go out, give me a call';
First of all dont just go up to someone and ask i had that happen you look like a creep go talk to the person for awhile and then ask can i text you or call you sometime and if they so no just say ok and leave dont keep asking
uhhh...im fine with ';hey, can i have ur #?'; (imma girl)


but sometimes if i wanna be creative, i write my name on a 5 dollar bill and slip it into the front of his pants when a hug him bye or am walking out. u might not wanna do that to a girl though...could be said to be sexual abuse....
just be cool with it, the next time you run into him just say hey can i have your number so we can hang out if he is a good friend he wont think of it in a weird way
for a guy 'dude your really fun. we should chill somre time. lets swap numbers';


for a girl 'hey i want to get to know you better. youre such a cool person. heres my number. can i have yours?';





good luck
simple, just stay relaxed. go up and say hey how r u? small talk and then hey before i go, do u think i could just grab ur number..? if they say yes, just say ok thanks, ill message u sometime :)








its easyyyy


good luck
At the end of the conversation right before you leave just be like hey b4 i go whats your number so i can call you sometime. Or somethin like that
i think you should plan something together and then say i'll call you what's your number.
CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just ask
i dont know man....just be slick
  • one web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment