Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm looking to buy an Acer Aspire One, why there are so many different model numbers?

I am looking to buy an Acer Aspire One, I understand the differences between AOA 110 and 150; however, what are the 4 digit numbers after the dash stand for?I'm looking to buy an Acer Aspire One, why there are so many different model numbers?
If there's even a little difference between laptops, they give it a specific number. For example, one machine might have a built in webcam and another doesn't have it. Everything else is the same, but numbers are different. Even different color of a casing will make it a different number.I'm looking to buy an Acer Aspire One, why there are so many different model numbers?
doug is right. Check to see if they are any different at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment