Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What numbers do ii put in front of my phone to reach the states?

we moved to switzerland and i want to text my friends that are located in the states. what number do i put to reach the states??and what do they put in front of my number to reach me?What numbers do ii put in front of my phone to reach the states?
This will help... http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/resul鈥?/a> What numbers do ii put in front of my phone to reach the states?
Country code%26gt; Area code%26gt; City code. Thats how you reach them. I can't give you the exact numbers because I would need to know alot more information.
You'll want to send those texts to +1%26lt;area code%26gt;%26lt;phone number%26gt;, for example, +12125551212.





US GSM phone users can use the same format as well, which is rather handy if you travel outside the US (you don't have to adjust your phonebook to travel).

No comments:

Post a Comment