Saturday, December 26, 2009

Are the odds better choosing my own numbers or quick pick for little lotto?

Do people that win the little lotto usually get quick picks or do they use their own numbers?Are the odds better choosing my own numbers or quick pick for little lotto?
Most people win by playing quick picks in Little Lotto or any Lottery for that matter. In Canada we don't have a sweet Little Lotto like Illinois has, I wish we had a 5/39 game, I know I could win that lottery. Odds are only 1:575,757. A lot better than trying to win 13 Million to 1 in our 6/49.





If I were you I'd pick your own numbers. Try these sites, they're a couple of the best on the net for Lotto and Gambling.





http://www.saliu.com


httep://www.theacademyofgambling.com





Good Luck!Are the odds better choosing my own numbers or quick pick for little lotto?
The odds aren't based on the numbers you pick nor on the number of people playing; it's based on the mathematical odds of the balls being drawn. Here in Georgia, it's always something like 76 million to 1 that you'll win the big cash.
You asked two different questions. The answers are not necessarily the same. The odds of winning are exactly the same, no matter how you pick the numbers.
either way your odds are gonna be the same

No comments:

Post a Comment