Monday, December 21, 2009

Does one find oneself attached to certain numbers?

Not into numerology - 3, and multiples of, tends to be attracted to me.





Just coincidental, but wonder also what the mathematical chances of this are, and I'm not into numerical munching or crunching.





Answers should be interesting!Does one find oneself attached to certain numbers?
13. Whenever, or so it seems, I look at a clock or watch, there it is staring at me. Good job I'm not superstitious.Does one find oneself attached to certain numbers?
I am attached to 13 %26amp; 14.


I have yet to figure out why, but Ive seen these numbers show up in my life randomly-- as if a sign of some sort.
69 seems to be attracted to me.
the number 69 follows me everywhere
47
a friend of mine detested the number 3... she felt that it was ';mocking'; her

No comments:

Post a Comment