Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do i block withheld numbers on my samsung e900 and other numbers i have stored in my phone?

not every carrier offers that service, and some may require you to pay for that service. My phone has the option to block numbers but it is grayed out. So, I would call my carrier (e.g. T-mobile, ATT etc) and ask them.How do i block withheld numbers on my samsung e900 and other numbers i have stored in my phone?
You can get Kall8 service. You can have the options to ';Choose whether your blocked calls are sent to a busy signal, continuous ringing, an error message, or directly to voice mail.';How do i block withheld numbers on my samsung e900 and other numbers i have stored in my phone?
go into messages,then scroll to no5 in the list is settings then no1 text messages,then no3 is block number
  • one web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment