Saturday, December 26, 2009

Someone put a code on my ipod my ipod displays four blocks to enter numbers to unlock i need a generic code?

they cannot remember the code that they entered. can somone please help. I need a general / master code to unlock it. Music is my life. Please help.Someone put a code on my ipod my ipod displays four blocks to enter numbers to unlock i need a generic code?
Truth is....this means you STOLE the iPod.


If you bought it, you could call Apple for the code.Someone put a code on my ipod my ipod displays four blocks to enter numbers to unlock i need a generic code?
you should find the 4 numbers they think they used i . e 1234 that way you can narrow it down to 16 combinations, otherwise i suggest starting at 0000 then 0001.





GL.

No comments:

Post a Comment