Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there a way that I can recover numbers from my broken sprint phone?

I have a PM-225 by LG and i accidently washed my jeans and my phone was in the pocket. the front screen works but i can't see anything on the main screen when I open my phone. please helpIs there a way that I can recover numbers from my broken sprint phone?
You might be able to if you have a sim card and it didn't get messed up. My phone fell into the pool and was just hanging out there once during a party. 4 months later (after sitting in my car in the arizona summer!), it finally dried out and worked just like it did before it fell in the pool!Is there a way that I can recover numbers from my broken sprint phone?
when my screen broke i smacked it and it worked lol. if that dosent work bring ir to the store and buy a new fone after that they recieve new numbers for you.
If you go to your local Sprint store, they can download all the info from your old phone. Pics, numbers, and whatever else you need.
You can buy a cable off ebay or from the sprint store. Or you can get a new phone from sprint and have them try and pull the numbers off your phone with their cable. Then they will transfer them to the new phone. It sucks not having a SIM card like other phone companys.
Do you by any chance have the feature ';Wireless Backup'; on your Sprint account? If you do then all off your contacts would be backed up online, and ready to download into a new phone or after you get that one repaired. If not, you may want to call customer care and ask about it, a rep maybe able to enable it remotely and restore your contacts from their end. The only thing is Wireless Backup costs 5 dollars a month, but I'm sure once you restore them you can go back and cancel it before the next billing cycle. This is just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment